Buying Appliances During COVID-19
From Warehouse to Home: How It Normally Works
You come into the store. We help you decide which appliances work for your needs and budget.
If the appliance is in stock: That means it's in our warehouse, and we can usually schedule a delivery ASAP.
If it's NOT in stock: We order it from the manufacturer. They deliver it to our warehouse within 2 weeks. Then we bring it to you.
The Challenges of COVID-19
- Products are in short supply. There is less variety, so you have fewer options to choose from.
- Backorders are less predictable. Products could take days, weeks, or months to arrive.
How We're Handling It
- We will help you find products that are in stock NOW that work for you. If the appliance you really want isn't in stock, we are happy to help you explore alternatives that ARE available.
- Willing to wait a week or two for your appliances? We can look at confirmed product deliveries from manufacturers in real time to give you more options.
- We will still place backorders for you, but they are a last resort. You should be willing to wait several months or longer, although your appliances may arrive sooner.